Rawat VIKRAM SINGH, 11th Rawat Saheb of Bohera since 2006, born , married Kunwarani Renuka Kumari, daughter of Thakur Ram Singh Rathore of Roda in Bikaner State.
A Second Class Thikana in Udaipur (Mewar), it was founded in 1803 by a grant of Maharana Bhim Singh to Rawat Fateh Singh. Estate holders were...
- Rawat FATEH SINGH, 1st Rawat of Bohera 1803/1822, second son of Maharaj Shri Mokham Singh of Bhindar, he was granted the thikana of Bohera, he married and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Rawat Bakhtawar Singh (qv)
- Rawat BAKHTAWAR SINGH, 2nd Rawat of Bohera 1822/1859, adopted from Sakatpura, a collateral line of Bhindar, died sp.
- Rawat ADOT SINGH, 3rd Rawat of Bohera 1859/1884, he succeeded his brother, married and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Rawat Ratan Singh (qv)
- Rawat RATAN SINGH, 4th Rawat of Bohera 1884/1895, son of Maharaj Shri Hamir Singhji of Bhindar and succeeded by adoption, married and had issue. He died 1895.
- Rawat Daulat Singh (qv)
- Rawat Nahar Singh (qv)
- Kunwarani Chandra Kanwar, married Kunwar Pratap Singh, son of Rao Bahadur Apji Amar Singhji II of Palaitha in Kotah State.
- Thakurani Gulab Kanwar, married Thakur Kishore Singh of Satheen in Jodhpur State.
- Kunwarani Saubhagya Kanwar, married Kunwar Sohan Singh, son of Thakur Manohar Singh Dodiya of Sardargarh in Udaipur State.
- Rawat DAULAT SINGH, 5th Rawat of Bohera 1895/1896, married into the Rathore family of Nansi in Jodhpur State. He died sp.
- Rawat NAHAR SINGH, 6th Rawat of Bohera 1896/1939, born , he attended the Delhi Darbar of 1903, married Rani Raj Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Bhairon Singh Chauhan of Borkheda.
- Rawat NARYAN SINGH, 7th Rawat of Bohera 1939/1971, born , married 1912, Rani Anop Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Sultan Singhji of Peelwa in Jodhpur State, and had issue. He died 1971.
- Kunwarani Nawal Kanwar, married 1936, Kunwar Ajit Singh, son of Col. Sir Bhairon Singh Rathore of Tejrasar in Bikaner (cousin of Maharaja Ganga Singh of Bikaner).
- Rawat Mahavir Singh (qv)
- Thakurani Jas Kanwar, married 1936, Kandhlot Rathore Thakur Kuber Singh of Bhadra in Bikaner State.
- Rawat Raghuraj Singh (qv)
- Kunwarani Braj Kanwar, married 1941, Kunwar Kanh Singh, son of Kandhlot Rathore Thakur Pratap Singh of Churu in Bikaner State.
- Rawat MAHAVIR SINGH, 8th Rawat of Bohera 1971/1978, born , married 1936, Rani Govind Kanwar, daughter of Bidawat Rathore Raja Jivraj Singh of Sandwa in Bikaner State, and had issue. He died 1978.
- Kunwar Lokendra Singh, born , married 1961, Kunwarani Janak Kumari, daughter of Thakur Shivdan Singh Naruka of Ladana in Jaipur State. He died sp in 1969.
- Rajkumari Yashoda Kanwar
- Rawat RAGHURAJ SINGH, 9th Rawat of Bohera 1978/1995, born , married 1941, Rani Pratap Kanwar, daughter of Maharaj Jawan Singh Jhala, brother of Rajrana Rai Singh of Bari Sadri, and had issue. He died 1995.
- Rawat Surendra Singh (qv)
- Thakurani Rajendra Kumari, married 1961, Thakur Banney Singh, son of Champawat Rathore Thakur Bhawani Singh of Pokhran in Jodhpur State.
- Rajkumari Chitra Kumari, married Kanwar Devi Singh, son of Rajvi Rathore Maharaj Chandra Singh of Ridi in Bikaner State.
- Rajkumari Narendra Kanwar
- Rajkumari Marudhar Kumari, married 1968, Dr. Ranjit Singh, son of Thakur Pratap Singh Chauhan of Kotharia in Udaipur State.
- Rajkumari Pramila Kumari
- Kunwar Laxman Singh, born in Udaipur, well known cricketer. He died 19th July 1988 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Kunwar Yogendra Singh
- Rawat SURENDRA SINGH, 10th Rawat Saheb of Bohera (1995-2006), born , died 2006, former Cricket Trainer, married Rani Shiv Kumari, younger daughter of Thakur Jagat Singh Hada of Thikana Phasud/Phusod in Kotah State, and had issue.
- Kunwar Vikram Singh (qv)
- Kunwarani Ranjana Kumari, born , married Kunwar Vishwajit Singh, son of Thakur Prithwi Singh (Bidawat Rathore) of Harasar in Bikaner State.
- Kunwar Ajai Singh, born , married Kunwarani Anupama Kumari, daughter of Thakur Narain Singh Khichi of Lohgarh in Punjab.
- Rawat VIKRAM SINGH, 11th Rawat Saheb of Bohera (see above).