Thakur Naval Sinhji, present Thakur of Bhopji Ka Kheda.
- Thakur Khumman Sinhji, second son of Rawat Dulhe Sinhji of Amet, martyred in battle of Ranbaj Khan in 1711 AD.
- Thakur Bhopal Sinhji (Bhopji), was granted Jagir of Kheda in 1743 AD.
- Thakur Vishnu Sinhji
- Thakur Durjan Sinhji, built Charbhujaji temple and Durjan Sagar lake.
- Thakur Bhim Sinhji, was faujdar of Thikana Amet and built Bhim Sagar lake.
- Thakur Gopal Sinhji, lived in Kheda haveli in Amet .
- Thakur Nahar Sinhji, built Nahar Sagar lake.
- Thakur Devi Sinhji, was last independent Jagirdar of Kheda.
- Thakur Naval Sinhji (see above)