A larger estate belonging to the Champawat Rathores (Aaidanot branch, Jagannathot sub-branch) in Jalor Pargana, Jodhpur, consisting of 8 villages with a revenue of Rs. 18,525 and a single tazim. The estate, worth Rs 17,000 was granted to Thakur Jagat Singh, son of Thakur Bihari Das of Ahor in 1760, by Maharaja Vijai Singh of Jodhpur, for his meritorious services in the battle of Merta against Jayappa Scindia.
- Thakur JAGAT SINGH, 1st Thakur of Bhenswara 1760/-, son of Thakur Bihari Das of Ahor, and his first wife, Thakurani Raj Kanwar, he was granted the estate of Bhenswara by Maharaja Vijai Singh of Jodhpur in 1760, he adopted his nephew, Kunwar Gulab Singh of Chavarcha; married Thakurani Phool Kanwar, daughter of Chauhan Thakur Surat Singh Raghunathsinhot of Mundoti in Idar, and had adoptive issue.
- (A) Thakur Gulab Singh (qv)
- Thakur GULAB SINGH, 2nd Thakur of Bhenswara; he succeeded by adoption; married Thakurani Kundan Kanwar, daughter of Deol Thakur Kan Singh Ratansinhot of Lohiana, and had issue, two sons and five daughters.
- Kunwar Samrath Singh
- Thakur Nawal Singh (qv)
- Baisa Mahtab Kanwar, married Bhati Thakur Himmat Singh of Khejarla.
- Baisa Swaroop Kanwar
- Baisa Sringar Kanwar
- Baisa Son Kanwar
- Baisa Chiman Kanwar, married Ranawat Maharaj Padam Singh of Nana.
- Thakur NAWAL SINGH, 3rd Thakur of Bhenswara; married Thakurani Vijai Kanwar, daughter of Ranawat Thakur Gulab Singh Shyamsinhot of Bhorunda, and had issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Thakur Shivnath Singh (qv)
- kunwar Raghunath Singh
- Baisa Ratan Kanwar, married Bhati Thakur Peerdan of Bikamkor.
- Thakur SHIVNATH SINGH, 4th Thakur of Bhenswara; married Thakurani Sardar Kanwar, daughter of Khichi Thakur Prem Singh Tejsinhot of Ghadai, and had issue, three sons.
- Thakur Balwant Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Nain Singh
- Thakur Sawant Singh (qv)
- Thakur BALWANT SINGH, 5th Thakur of Bhenswara; he adopted his youngest brother, Thakur Sawant Singh; married and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- Thakur SAWANT SINGH, 6th Thakur of Bhenswara; he was adopted by his brother; married and had issue, one son.
- Thakur Madho Singh (qv)
- Thakur MADHO SINGH, 7th Thakur of Bhenswara; educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; elected to the Rajasthan Assembly in 1952, 1957 and 1967; served as Deputy Minister for Public Works in the State Government; member of the Hotel Corporation of India, married Thakurani Samandar Kanwar, also elected to the Rajasthan Assembly in 1972 and 1980; and had issue.
- Baisa Chanda Kanwar [Thakurani Chanda Kanwar of Sodawas], married 1963 in Bhenswara, Thakur Shri Sunder Singhji of Sodawas, and has issue.
- Thakur DALVIR SINGH, 8th Thakur of Bhenswara (qv)
- Baisa (name unknown), married Kunwar Ram Singh of Alsisar, Second Line, and had issue.