Raja UDAY PRATAP SINGH, present Raja Saheb of Bhadri, born , educated at Doon School, Dehra Dun; he succeeded by adoption; married Manjul Raje, daughter of HH Maharaja Radha Charan Singh of Samthar and has issue.
- Kunwar Raghuraj Pratap Singh [Raja Bhaiya], born on in Kunda, Pratapgarh Dist., U.P., educated at Mahaprabhu Bal Vidayalaya Narayni Asram Shivkuti, Allahabad, at Bharat Scout H.S. School, at Colonel Ganj Inter College, Allahabad and at Lucknow University, graduating with a Law Degree; M.L.A. (Uttar Pradesh) 1993/-; Minister of Programme Implementation 1997/1999; Minister of Sports and Youth Welfare 1999/2000; Minister of Food and Civil Supplies 2004/2007; Minister of Food and Civil Supplies and Jail [15.3.2012] - [4.3.2013]; married Kunwarani Bhanvi Kumari, and has issue, two sons and two daughters. (Wikipedia)
- Radhavi Singh
- Brijraj Singh
- Brijeshwari Singh
- Shivraj Singh
- Rai JIT SINGH, Rai of Bhadri, he was granted the title of Rai, fl.1748
- Rai DALJIT SINGH, Rai of Bhadri fl.1798, married and had issue.
- Rao Zalim Singh (qv)
- Rai ZALIM SINGH, Rai of Bhadri, married Rani Sheoraj Kunwar.
- Rai JAGMOHAN SINGH, Rai of Bhadri fl.1833, married and had issue.
- Rai Bishnath Singh (qv)
- Rai BISHNATH SINGH, Rai of Bhadri
- Rai JAGAT BAHADUR SINGH, Rai of Bhadri, married and had issue. He died .
- Rai Sarabjit Singh (qv)
- Rai SARABJIT SINGH, Rai of Bhadri, born , succeeded 15th February 1878. He died before 1910.
- Rai KRISHAN PRASAD SINGH, Rai of Bhadri, married and had issue. He died /1930.
- Raja Bajrang Bahadur Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Bhadreshwar Pratap Singh
- Kunwar Trilochan Pratap Singh
- Raja BAJRANG BAHADUR SINGH, Raja of Bhadri, born about 1905, Lieutenant Governor of Himachal Pradesh 1955/1963; he adopted his nephew as his successor; married 1926, Rani Girija Devi, third daughter of HH Sawai Maharaja Punya Pratap Singhji of Ajaigarh, and his wife, HH Maharani Rukmini Devi, and had adoptive issue. He died sp after 1970.
- (A) Raja Udai Pratap Singh (qv)
- Raja UDAI PRATAP SINGH, Raja of Bhadri (see above)