Rao Madhusudan Singh, the present ruler of Barauli estate.
- Kunwar Aditya Pratap Singh
- Kunwar Anirudhha Pratap Singh
A Badgujjar Rajput King Raja Pratap Singh married the daughter of Raja Dor and populated the town of Barauli in Samvat 1122 (1065 A.D.) when there were 1656 villages attached to Barauli State. He got 156 villages in dowry from Dor king of Kol to marriage his daughter.
- Raja Udai Raj Ju (Rular of Rajaurgarh estate)
- Raja Rajdeo Ju
- Raja Babar Dev Ju
- Raja Koop Chand Ju
- Raja Pohap Singh alis Haiwat Singh
- Raja Maha Singh Ju; wives (i) Rani Sahaj Kunwari of Amber estate & (ii) Rani Nem Kunwari of Ajmer State.
- Raja Pratap Singh, first ruler of Barauli State, he established Barauli State with 1656 villages & made his capital, he was born to Rani Nem Kunwari who was the sister of the great warrior and emperor Prithviraj Chauhan.
- Rao Ran Ju alis Ranji alis Ramu ji (Barauli, Aligarh 400 villages)
- Rao Basantpal (Majhaula, Budaun 400 villages)
- Rao Jatu ji (Chaundera, Aligarh 400 villages)
- Rao Hathi Sah (Narauli, Moradabad 400 villages)
- Rao Budhan Dev (Jadwar, Gunnaur, Budaun 56 villages). He was to a Dhimar woman named Kol Dhinwari.
- Rao Devpal Ju
- Rao Suraj sen Ju alis Sujan Singh
- Rao Ugra sen Ju
- Rao Chandra Bhan Ju
- Rao Daupal alis Devpal Ju
- Rao Dilip Singh alis Dalpal Ju
- Rao Rukam Singh alis Rukmanand Ju
- Rao Hammir Singh Ju (His wife Rani Kamlavati became Sati)
- Rao Virbhandra Ju (His son Rao Balram was ruler of Bara estate & grandson Rao Bhao Singh alis Bhau ji established, village Nagaula, Jawan Sikandarpur, Aligarh)
- Rao Raibhan Ju
- Rao Sultan Singh Ju
- Rao Amrit Sahai Ju
- Rao Virbhan Singh Ju
- Rao Khangar Singh alis Taleband Singh friend of Mughal Prince Dara Shikoh
- Rao Jai Singh alis Jait Singh (Martyr in a war)
- Rao Baj Bahadur Singh Ju
- Rao Anand Singh
- Rao Balwant Singh
- Rao Gulab Singh
- Rao Indrajit Singh
- Rao Karan Singh, his grandson (daughter's son) Rao Raghuraj Singh, was the ruler of Bajgarhi estate, Aligarh
- Rao Raj Kumar Singh, M.L.A.
- Rao Madhusudan Singh