Jodhpur (Distt. Pali)
Hindi Name :
Last Updated :
15th Sep, 2014
Thakur Saheb Shri GOPAL SINGHJI, 16th Thakur of Balunda (2030VS/-). First Class Tazimi Sardar, married Thakur Rani Virendra Kumari, youngest daughter of Rawat Hari Singhji II of Bansi, and his wife, Rani Anope Kunwar, and has issue.
- Kunwar Raghvandra Singh, married Kunwarani Priyangana Singh, daughter of Thakur Ummaid Singhji of Chickalana, Madhya Pradesh, and his wife, Thakurani Manhorma.
Kunwar Koshlendra Singh, married Kanwarani Neha Kumari, daughter of Kanwar Kuntal Singhji of Padone, M.P., and has issue, one son.
- Bhanwar Shaurya Pratap Singh, born 11th April 2010.
Kanwarani Mahima Kumari, born 28th September 1978, married 3rd July 2003, Kanwar Chandraveer Singh Parmar, son of Thakur Ganga Singhji of Ramseen-Jalore, Senior I.A.S. Officer of Gujarat State, and has issue.
- Baiji Lal Nandika Kumari Parmar
- Bhanwar Shri Shatrunjay Singh Parmar
Predecessors and Genealogy Tree
Founded in 1606 Samvat by Rao Chandaji, 4th son of Rao Viramdevji of Merta (see Jodhpur). Rulers were...
- Rao CHANDA Ji 1573/1642, founder of the State, died 1642 Samvat.
- Rao RAMDAS Ji 1642/1679, died 1679 Samvat.
- Thakur JAGAT SINGH Ji 1679/1725, died 1725 Samvat.
Thakur MOKUM SINGH Ji 1725/1740, married 1stly, Thakurani Rajawatji, daughter of the Thakur Saheb of Narwar in Jaipur, married 2ndly, Thakurani Narukaji, she had issue, one son, married 3rdly, Thakurani Ranawatji, she died sp, married 4thly, Thakurani Shekhawatji, she died sp, married 5thly, Thakurani Baghelji, daughter of Maharaja Raj Narayan Singh of Rewah, she had issue one daughter, and had issue, two sons and one daughter. He died 1740 Samvat.
- Thakur HARI SINGHJI (by Thakurani Rajawatji) (qv)
- Kunwar Anand Singh (by Thakurani Rajawatji), died young.
- Thakur HARI SINGH Ji 1740/1765, died 1765 Samvat.
- Thakur VIJAY SINGH Ji 1765/1775, died 1775 Samvat.
- Thakur ABAY SINGH Ji 1775/1802, died 1802 Samvat.
- Thakur SHYAM SINGH Ji 1802/1806, died 1806 Samvat.
- Thakur FATEH SINGH Ji 1806/1859, died 1859 Samvat.
Thakur SHIV SINGH Ji 1859/1870, married and had issue. He died 1870 Samvat.
- Thakurani Sada Kanwar, married Thakur Raj Singhji of Khood.
- Thakur BAGH SINGH Ji 1870/1895, died 1895 Samvat.
Thakur JEVAN SINGH Ji 1895/1950, married and had adoptive issue. He died 1950 Samvat.
- (A) Thakur Anop Singhji Saheb (qv)
Thakur ANOP SINGH Ji Saheb 1950/1992, married 1stly, Thakurani Sohan Kanwar, daughter of Rao Bahadur Thakur Shivnath Singhji of Bera, and his wife, Rani Roop Kanwar, daughter of HH Maharaja Pratap Singhji of Idar; married 2ndly, Thakurani Indra Kanwar of Jhalamand, married 3rdly, Thakurani Sajjan Kanwar of Kharawda, married 4thly, Thakurani Khama Khanwar of Balarwa, and had issue. He died 1992 Samvat.
- Thakur SHER SINGH Ji Saheb (by Thakurani Sohan Kanwar)(qv)
- Thakur Hari Singh (by Thakurani Sajjan Kanwar)
- Thakur Shyam Singh (by Thakurani Khama Khanwar)
- Thakur Kan Singh (by Thakurani Khama Khanwar)
- Kumari Roop Kanwar (by Thakurani Khama Khanwar), married Raja Shri Bhupat Singhji of Umaidnagar, and had issue.
Thakur SHER SINGH Ji Saheb 1992/2021, First Class Tazimi Ruler, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; Member of Consultative Committee of Sardars and the Walter-krit Hitkarini Sabha in Jodhpur, married Thakurani Ucchal Kanwar of Satheen, and had issue, two sons and four daughters. He died 2021 Samvat.
- Thakur BHAWANI SINGHJI (qv)
Thakur Daulat Singhji, married and had issue.
Thakur Virendra Singhji, married Thakurani Mummal Kumari of Devrala-Jaipur, and has issue.
- Kunwar Ripudaman Singh
- Kunwar Abhimanyu Singh
- Kanwarani Raghuraj Kumari, married to Kanwar Saheb of Danta-Jaipur.
- Thakur Virendra Singhji, married Thakurani Mummal Kumari of Devrala-Jaipur, and has issue.
- Rani Samdar Kumari, married Rawat Mangal Singhji of Badgaon and has issue.
- Rani Pratap Kumari, married Apji Budh Singhji of Kotda-Kotah. and has issue
- Thakurani Padam Kanwar, married Thakur Karan Singhji of Jahota in Jaipur, and has issue.
- Rani Pritam Kumari, married Maharaj Shri Surendra Singhji of Shivrati, and has issue.
Thakur BHAWANI SINGH Ji Saheb 2021/2030, married Rajkumari Ummed Kanwar, daughter of Rawal Bannai Singhji of Dhula, Jaipur, and had issue, four sons and three daughters. He died 2030 Samvat.
- Thakur Saheb Shri GOPAL SINGHJI (qv)
Thakur Narendra Singhji, married Kumari Renu of Jaswadi in Madhya Pradesh, and has issue, two daughters,
- Kunwarani Jahanvi Kumari Rathor, born 20th June 1981, married 18th November 2010, Kunwar Bharat Singh Jadon, son of Thakur Saheb Bhanwar Singhji of Dhulwas in Rajasthan.
- Kunwarani Pooja Kumari Rathor, born 21st May 1983, married 25th May 2010, Kunwar KuldeepSinh Rana, son of Thakur Saheb PrabhuduttSinhji Rana of Kadodara in Gujarat.
Thakur Chatrapal Singhji, married Kumari Jaswant Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Peer Singhji of Ranodar, and has issue.
- Kunwar Digvijay Singh, married 22nd November 2010, Kanwarani Rajshree, daughter of Late Thakur Saheb Mahendra Singhji of Ajeta in Rajasthan.
- Kunwar Pradhyuman Singh
Thakur Man Singhji, married Kumari Prabha Kumari, daughter of Thakur Saheb of Bankali, and has issue.
- Kunwar Anirudh Singh
- Kunwar Parikshit Singh
- Kanwarani Mahendra Kumari, married Kanwar Ranveer Singhji of Mandwas, Jaipur.
- Kanwarani Surendra Kumari, married Kanwar Gajendra Singhji of Bhikamkor, Bikaner.
- Rani Vijaylaxmi Kumari, married Apji Sahib Chatrabir Singhji of Koela, Kotah.
- Thakur Saheb Shri GOPAL SINGHJI (see above)
- Thakurani Badan Kanwar, married (as his first wife), Thakur Rampratap Singh of Mandawa. She died sp 1844.