Rawat MAHENDRA SINGH, Rawat of Badgaon (Vill. & P.O. Badgaon-343048, Jalore Distt., Rajasthan, India), born in Jodhpur, holds the office of Pradhan, married 23rd May 1975 in Bhatkhari, Madhya Pradesh, Rani Laxmi Kumari, and has issue.
Founded in the 14th century. Estate holders were...
- Rawat Mohkam Singh Surajmalot, married and had issue.
- Thakurani Kundan Kanwar, married as his third wife, Thakur Jaswant Singhji of Ahor.
- Rawat MANGAL SINGH, Rawat of Badgaon, married Rani Samdar Kumari, daughter of Thakur Sher Singhjiji of Balunda, and his wife, Thakurani Ucchal Kanwar, and had issue, three sons and three daughters.
- Rawat Mahendra Singh (qv)
- Thakur Arjun Singhji, former Minister in the Rajasthan Government, married with issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Thakur Ranjeet Singh, married with issue, one son.
- Rawat MAHENDRA SINGH, Rawat of Badgaon (see above)