Raja ADITYA VIKRAM SINGH, Raja of Athadama since 12th April 2008. born in Lucknow, former M.L.A in the Mulayam Singh Yadav Government from Khesraha, married 11th December 1982 in Patna, Kunwarani Kanchana Singh, daughter of Kunwar Akhilesh Kumar Singh of Kursela, and his wife, Kunwarani Sumitra Devi, and has issue.
- Kumari Atyasha Singh, born , has gained a degree in hotel management from Bangalore, presently (2008) studying Marketing and Management from Loughborough University, U.K.
- Kunwar Pushkar Aditya Singh, born .
- Bhaiya KISUN PRASAD SINGH, Bhaiya of Athadama, he shifted from Rudhauli to Athadama, married to Rani Avdhan Kanwar of Gajahi, and had issue.
- Bhaiya Badri Prasad Singh (qv)
- Bhaiya BADRI PRASAD SINGH, Bhaiya of Athadama, married to Rani Jagvant Kanwar, and had issue.
- Bhaiya Hanumant Prasad Singh (qv)
- Bhaiya HANUMANT PRASAD SINGH, of Athadama, married to Rani Anuroop Kanwar, and had issue.
- Bhaiya Ramendra Vikram Singh (qv)
- Bhaiya RAMENDRA VIKRAM SINGH, of Athadama, married Rajkumari Laxmi Devi of Churhat in Rewa, and had issue.
- Kunwar Diwakar Vikram Singh (qv)
- Lt. Kunwar DIWAKAR VIKRAM SINGH [Bacha Sahab Athmada], Kunwar of Athadama -/2008, born in Athadama, educated at Anglo Sanskrit High School, Benaras Hindu University (B.Sc.), and at Lucknow University (LL.B. Law), Member of the Young Farmers Association of India’s exchange programme to Japan, joined active politics in 1967 with Swatantra Party, attended the Potato farming training programme in Jalandhar, Ex-Director of Cane development society, Member of the U.P. co-op cane development program, Ex-Director of Cane Union, M.L.A for 6 consecutive terms, former Minister of food and civil supplies and former Minister of Agriculture in the Government of U.P., married 1stly, Kunwarani Aruna Kumari, daughter of Raja Raghvendra Pratap Singhji of Mankapur in Gonda, married 2ndly, Rajkumari Manosi Singh Deo, daughter of Lt. Raja Jagannath Rajmani Raj Deo II of Manjusha, and his wife, Rani Mani Prabha Devi, and had issue. He died 12th April 2008 at Athadama and was cremated the following day in the holy city of Ayodhya.
- Raja Aditya Vikram Singh (by 1st marriage)
- Kumari Nandita Singh (by 1st marriage), married Raja Rameshwar Singh of Tiloi, and has issue.
- Kunwar Shashank Vikram Singh (by 2nd marriage), born in Delhi, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; married Rajkumari Rajlakshmi Singh of Jhandi (Hardoi).
- Raja ADITYA VIKRAM SINGH (see above)